JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Directv Stream app not working

(Topic created: 06-06-2022 01:44 PM)
userQdUAiGHp1L
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Directv Stream app  freezes while trying to view the app on the Samsung Galaxy 4k Chromebook. Have gone through the usual steps of troubleshooting. Any ideas on how to remedy would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! I understand how this can be a cause of frustration with your pc not streaming well. I would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps in the link below! 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209526/

0 Likes
userQdUAiGHp1L
Asteroid
Options
Computers

The troubleshooting steps have all been performed. The Directv Stream app is the only video type app not functioning properly .

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

If this is the only app that is having issues I would recommend reaching out to their support team for further help as this can be a server-sided issue with them. 

Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Computers
If that's the only app not working right the problem is likely on their end. That said, try Pluto. I also have directv and the Pluto app still has more to watch.
0 Likes
userQdUAiGHp1L
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Does anyone think Directv Stream support hasn't been notified?

DTVS app on Samsung Galaxy TabA7 no problem.

DTVS app on Samsung Galaxy S21 no problem.

DTVS app on Samsung UnxxNU8000 no problem.

DTVS app on Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 4k nothing but problems. This Chrome book must be a lemon.   

Other than the ONE app, like the chromebook sad that one app mars the Chromebook 4k experience.

0 Likes
userQdUAiGHp1L
Asteroid
Options
Computers

In addition to OP, within DTVS app cannot navigate using arrow keys or tab key. Thinking this version can't decide between android or chrome os.

0 Likes