JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

360 audio on buds 2 pro is not showing up in wearables app

(Topic created: 10-06-2023 11:25 PM)
Darknebula
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

For some reason the 360 audio is not showing up in the wearables app, when i got the buds 2 pro 2 days ago and it was there i didn't even use that feature and i was putting a rush on updating the software update to date in buds 2 pro eventually when i finished everything and came to see the features and the options for 360 audio is missing in the wearables app, but somehow its showing the watch 4 buds app and its not working

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ah yes, sorry for making you go through all those steps. I should have asked that from the beginning lol. This is a Samsung exclusive codec, so it won't be available for non-Samsung devices that aren't running One UI 3.1 or above. 😢

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Darknebula
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

yeah i have tried that yesterday 

0 Likes
Darknebula
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have tried that and i have uninstall and reinstall the buds 2 pro manager plugin as well and its still not working properly as intended 

0 Likes
Darknebula
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

1000027195.png

 

1000027196.png

 i think it should appear in the both options I guess 

Darknebula
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

1000027208.png

 

1000027209.png

I have followed all the steps and yet Its still not showing up, but the case charge is now showing up 

0 Likes
Darknebula
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for the reply its the same version, is it a issue that I'm using a Google pixel 6a?

1000027210.png

 

Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ah yes, sorry for making you go through all those steps. I should have asked that from the beginning lol. This is a Samsung exclusive codec, so it won't be available for non-Samsung devices that aren't running One UI 3.1 or above. 😢
0 Likes
Darknebula
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

This isn't fair 😢, I'm using Samsung watch 4 and buds 2 pro. And I think watch 4 Bluetooth is interfering with Bluetooth it's causing the audio to jitter, I think. Cause when I turn off the Bluetooth in watch 4 the jittering issue stopped

0 Likes