JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

360 audio on buds 2 pro is not showing up in wearables app

(Topic created: 10-06-2023 11:25 PM)
Darknebula
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

For some reason the 360 audio is not showing up in the wearables app, when i got the buds 2 pro 2 days ago and it was there i didn't even use that feature and i was putting a rush on updating the software update to date in buds 2 pro eventually when i finished everything and came to see the features and the options for 360 audio is missing in the wearables app, but somehow its showing the watch 4 buds app and its not working

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ah yes, sorry for making you go through all those steps. I should have asked that from the beginning lol. This is a Samsung exclusive codec, so it won't be available for non-Samsung devices that aren't running One UI 3.1 or above. 😢

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Buds
Have you attempted resetting the Buds through the Wearable app yet? Reinstalling the app altogether also might resolve this.
0 Likes
Darknebula
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

yeah i have tried that yesterday 

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Buds
You tried both and they didn't work? Try clearing the data from the app prior to uninstalling it in Settings>Apps>Galaxy Wearable>Storage. Restart the phone, then reinstall the app.
0 Likes
Darknebula
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have tried that and i have uninstall and reinstall the buds 2 pro manager plugin as well and its still not working properly as intended 

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Buds
Could you kindly upload a screenshot of the missing 360 audio feature?
0 Likes
Darknebula
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

1000027195.png

 

1000027196.png

 i think it should appear in the both options I guess 

VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you for those pictures! Try this really quick. Reset the Buds, uninstall the Galaxy Wearable app, then go to Settings>General management>Reset>Reset network settings. This will clear all Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections/settings. Restart the phone, then reinstall the app and re-pair the Buds.
0 Likes
Darknebula
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

1000027208.png

 

1000027209.png

I have followed all the steps and yet Its still not showing up, but the case charge is now showing up 

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Buds
And this occurred right after the most recent software update? Was it the same version as shown in my screenshot?

Screenshot_20231007_163614_Galaxy Buds2 Pro Manager.jpg
0 Likes