JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds controls suggestion

(Topic created: 05-11-2023 09:25 AM)
Options
Galaxy Buds
The Galaxy Buds controls should be like the media player and pop up in your notifications why they are in your ears so you can quickly switch from ambient mode to nose cancellation on the fly without going into the app or using the widget to do so. I think it would also be cool if it popped up on your lock screen just like the media player when they are in your ears so that way you can control them from the lock screen. Yes I know they just added a lock screen widget for the Galaxy Buds but I think it should always show on the lock screen when in the ears and not have to tap the clock to get to it. If we set up our clock to be smaller we could even fit the media player and the Galaxy Buds controls to be on the lock screen at the same time giving us full control of the media and buds on our lock screen without getting in the way of the fingerprint scanner.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes