Original topic:

Galaxy Pro 2 Buds replacement case!

(Topic created: a month ago)
Packheat12
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
My Galaxy Bud Pro 2 case fell into water and is not working anymore. I am unable to purchase a new case and have to send my buds and case in for repair. The buds themselves still work just fine. In order to be a more environmentally SUSTAINABLE company, offering replacement parts should be a top priority. The support techs said I could go on Ebay and buy a case, but Samsung does not sell cases. This is a missed opportunity to better serve loyal customers, and I am rethinking buying new Samsung buds. If I can't get replacement parts the company is not practicing sustainablilty enough for me to support!
1 Reply
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We can certainly understand when life provides us with interesting situations such as dropping the charging cradle into the water. Samsung is able to do a repair or replacement of the case as long as you have both earbuds. If you wish to have your charging cradle replaced or repaired, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance in getting the repair set up. Here is a link to the full warranty terms for your reference: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/warranty/