Original topic:

Fold 6 rumors and feedback!

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Samsung might be finally making an wider outer screen , YAY. 

I want the top 3 cameras that will be in the S24 U, then it will be perfect!
42 Replies
Golden Stylus
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi, 

I have been very interested in foldable phones for quite some time now and almost bought a Fold 5. I have always disliked typing on touchscreens, but since I made the switch to a Galaxy Note 9 a couple of years ago I've really started enjoying using the S-Pen for every possible command on my device, especially for swype-writing. The obvious reason for why I didn't buy the Fold 5 was its unresponsiveness towards the s-pen with regards to the outside display, eventhough the nice slim screen would have benefited from S-Pen support in particular. The other thing was the fact that it comes without headphone jack (which for me was the reason opting for the Note 9 rather than die the Note 20 few years back). I wonder if it is known weither the next Samsung foldable phone is intented to have S-Pen support for the outside screen. I'd even be ready to abstain from the need for a headphone jack if only this one feature is going to be added.

GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
No one knows exactly what the Fold 6 will have at the moment

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Golden Stylus
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Actually I prefer a narrower outside screen, just as with the Fold 5. It's so comfortable! Just add S-Pen compatibility with the outer screen, and it would be such an amazing device! (And with 3,5 mm headphone jack it would be almost perfect. Give it a removable battery and one could call it the perfect device!)

0 Likes