Edge panels missing after reset

(Topic created: 06-26-2023 12:09 PM)
userciOoVWuFk9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Good Afternoon, 

I have a note 10 +. 
My phone wasn't responding to touch today and when it did the screens were slow loading. I went to device care and everything was fine so I did diagnostic checks and all was normal. One time I got an error message that the IU wasn't responding so I checked to see if my software was updated and it was. Lastly, I ran a check on apps through Lookout because I thought I might have a virus. After I couldn't find the problem I called T-Mobile tech support. The tech told me to reset my phone. He assured me that I wouldn't lose anything. Well when my phone restarted I had to enable my edge panel again. To my surprise I only have one panel now. Previously I had three. I've gone to edit and it only shows apps I can add it no longer takes me to the additional panels. I especially need my bookmarks that had several locked pages for my business. Ive looked in the Help manual and I can't determine how to add additional panels. HELP. Also what do you guys do when you think your phone maybe hacked? I was in a public library with Wi-Fi off when I started having problems. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Settings>display>edge panels is where you want to go to add back your missing panels

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Settings>display>edge panels is where you want to go to add back your missing panels
userciOoVWuFk9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
OH MY God.... Thank you so much. I went there to enable the handle. 🙄 Never clicked on panels because I thought when I set it up before I added them from the handle. Have you ever had the problem with your phone being buggy?
0 Likes