JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Questions about "GALLERY" on my note 20 ultra

(Topic created: 06-10-2023 11:23 AM)
userzjLaqyjAtp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How do I remove albums in Gallery that are not folders in WIN 10  ?

How do I make a Album into a folder and a folder into a album.    ?

How do I move pictures to a place in Gallery that I can for sure find when I plug my phone into my PC? 

Where is the name and version of Gallery located ?   

Where is the Gallery manual located ?  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
1) Press and hold on the album till a check mark apps, then tap delete at the bottom. Use caution, if you're backing up your photos to a cloud service, deleting them from you phone can (not will) delete them from the cloud also.

2a) When creating the album a folder by the same name is automatically created too in Internal storage /DCIM/

2b) Copying a folder to the DCIM folder should automatically create an album by the same name.

3) Press and hold on the Gallery app icon, then tap the information icon (it's a letter 'i' with a circle around it. The version number is at the bottom.

5) https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079026/

View solution in context

3 Replies
userzjLaqyjAtp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How do I create a named group in gallery that i can find in my phones "Folders" app  ?  how do I remove any kind of group in gallery that can not be recognized anyplace else ?  I need to remove any kind of group or album that is not associated with a actual folder.    When I go to my PC I copy all my pictures to a folder I make called CAMERA2  and I have does this 9 times now because it takes FOREVER to get to the ONE picture I would like to access  BUT GALLERY has decided that it will combine these together.    Where is the manual for gallery ?  

0 Likes
missjessid
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
How do I turn off restriction mode
0 Likes
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
1) Press and hold on the album till a check mark apps, then tap delete at the bottom. Use caution, if you're backing up your photos to a cloud service, deleting them from you phone can (not will) delete them from the cloud also.

2a) When creating the album a folder by the same name is automatically created too in Internal storage /DCIM/

2b) Copying a folder to the DCIM folder should automatically create an album by the same name.

3) Press and hold on the Gallery app icon, then tap the information icon (it's a letter 'i' with a circle around it. The version number is at the bottom.

5) https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079026/