Original topic:

Unlocked Galaxy Note 10 Ultra hasn't received any updates in over a year

(Topic created: 05-19-2022 07:17 AM)
Zimchip
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have a unlocked Galaxy note 10 ultra that haven't received any updates for over a year now since I unlocked it and switch over to t mobile 

I haven't got any security latch updates or software updates any suggestions? 
7 Replies
AutumnL33
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm not sure! Have you manually trued for a software update? It appears Android 12 came out for your model phone in March of 2022. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be automatic. I hope you get your updates!
0 Likes
Zimchip
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
How can I do it manually?
0 Likes
AutumnL33
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
By going to your settings, scroll to about phone, select software updates, then "check for updates" for any available updates your phone may have. Sometimes they don't automatically download so I use that method often to check for updates. I hope that helps? 🙏
0 Likes
lrnddahardway
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Download smartswitch on your PC and phone, plug phone into computer, open smartswitch on PC and follow instructions
0 Likes
Zimchip
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Tried that multiple times
0 Likes
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Go to settings, then about phone, then software information, then scroll down to the bottom and take screenshot.

I suspect your phone still has a configuration from your old carrier and since you moved to t-mobile, the phone is partially your old and new carrier.

lrnddahardway
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
That is what has been happening to me. Phone was a US Cellular phone, and is now on T-Mobile. Phone configuration is confused. Sometimes have to use Dex or smartswitch kn PC to force it.