JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One UI 6.1 Lockscreen bug

(Topic created: a month ago)
Vinnyc10
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The new One UI 6.1 update changed the visual design of lockscreens. As seen in the two images, the transparency effect doesn't appear uniform on every notification. I have the transparency set to 15%. Most apps show this transparency level, but notifications from TikTok will always be at a transparency level of around 50%.

Also unrelated but I am not a fan of the new black background for Lockscreen notifications. I also do not like the pill background for the notification icon overflow being removed.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello Vinnyc10,

Thank you so much for posting. You have found a bug with the TikTok notification transparency showing 50%, despite your transparency level set to 15%. When this bug reappears submit an error report to provide feedback directly to the Samsung developer team. 

To submit an error report follow the following steps: 

Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and Tap Error reports.
Tap OK on the agreement popup for sending system log data.
Select Symptom category.
Describe the problem in detail and SEND.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello Vinnyc10,

Thank you so much for posting. You have found a bug with the TikTok notification transparency showing 50%, despite your transparency level set to 15%. When this bug reappears submit an error report to provide feedback directly to the Samsung developer team. 

To submit an error report follow the following steps: 

Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and Tap Error reports.
Tap OK on the agreement popup for sending system log data.
Select Symptom category.
Describe the problem in detail and SEND.