JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to activate uhq upscaler

(Topic created: 11-02-2023 10:36 PM)
skript
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I never did, wasn't able to activate the uhq upscaler. even so, after the wired type c connection.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Are you using the Samsung Earbuds? Or a USB C -> 3.5 mm Headphone Jack adaptor passthrough? If you are using that type of adaptor. It will not work. If you are using the supplied USB C Samsung Earbuds or Bluetooth (which will work in Developer Settings) it will work. It will also work connecting an external USB C DAC

View solution in context

13 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Are you using the Samsung Earbuds? Or a USB C -> 3.5 mm Headphone Jack adaptor passthrough? If you are using that type of adaptor. It will not work. If you are using the supplied USB C Samsung Earbuds or Bluetooth (which will work in Developer Settings) it will work. It will also work connecting an external USB C DAC
skript
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
thank you jayda, 🙂 I'll try in developer option and so on. 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Let me know if you were able to get them working 🙂 Mind you The Developer Options are for using Bluetooth UHQ Upscaler.
0 Likes
skript
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
wow either way it sounds like it'll work, even if only for bluetooth option. been using that alot lately. I just recently purchased the galaxy watch 4 sad to find out I may have to wait, only knows how long for the blood pressure measuring to be avaliable. thank you again for your kindness and support. Hoping u have a great day.:) ciao bella.:)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung is always innovating and adding new new features to our gadgets. In time it will happen. Warm Regards
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Would you mind sharing the brand and model of the wired Earbuds your trying to use?
0 Likes
skript
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
sure, I was just about to connect them and try again for some reason while opening developer options. I'll send picture. let me know what you know.20231103_110408_1000000850_1699034657.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Those look like Samsung Wired Earbuds tuned by AKG. Are they the Earbuds that came with your phone in the box? Do you have another pair to try as well. Let me know if you were able to get the UHQ Upscaler to work. If not I'll keep working on another potential solution.

I know there are knockoff Samsung Earbuds on the internet and other unreliable retailers. Those most likely won't work. That's why ask.
skript
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
no need to work on another solution on my behalf. please. allow some time for me to build the confidence to enter developer mode. honestly I wouldn't want to ruin my experience so far with how my phone behaves. learning on my own.because I ain't trying to change anything I may not be expert at. but by that time, I will get there eventually. id like some more time. and about the earphones they're printed and it reads samsung. and no I got these on ebay. should I consider them to possibly be a replica? weren't too expensive either. only got them for the uhq upscaler once I heard about it's upscale sound.
0 Likes