JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

1 activity in background

(Topic created: 09-05-2023 07:54 PM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

on my phone and i click on 3 dots at the bottom where it saids no recently used apps at the top i see for an example 1 activity in background and it saids check background activity which is that verizon digital security thing or if someone message me on facebook messenger and i click on recently used apps that will come up besides that verizon digital security<-i have never seen this before and am not sure why coming up

=

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
James-A51
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This normally happens when an app is running in the background to keep running even when closed

You can stop the app at any given time (if the option isn't grayed out) but it will stop the app from getting info while it's running in the background or at times the app will restart in the background

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
James-A51
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This normally happens when an app is running in the background to keep running even when closed

You can stop the app at any given time (if the option isn't grayed out) but it will stop the app from getting info while it's running in the background or at times the app will restart in the background