JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My S21fFE got yellow line after patch update.

(Topic created: 02-05-2024 11:30 PM)
FilixTan003
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

1000015549.jpg

1000015522.jpg

Guys, i need help. My S21FE suddenly got this yellow line yesterday, 5th Feb 2024.

My screen suddenly appeared a yellow line right after i made a simple phone call last afternoon. It doesnt seems to be going off even ive tried to restart it many times.

Ive search on the community and Reddit for solution last night and it seems that many have face the samilar issue. Some even got this issue on many devices right after the patch update. Tho, some has said that it was the faulty and defect of screen.

Things that I could realise after the new patch update was the screen brightness sensitivity has become weird. The brightness control i use to watch movie in my dim room, is either too bright or too dark after the update. The screen also drop its FPS and sometimes start throttling.

TBH, Ive never drop my phone before nor get it contact with water nor liquids. It happened right after I made my phone call last afternoon.

P.S.: Im from Malaysia and the replacing screen cost is so costy to me here. I need help. I truly need respond from Samsung team and all of your comment and help are much appreciated too. Thanks in advance guys.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@FilixTan003 Unfortunately you have posted in the Samsung US discussion area. To get relevant answers, you should post in the discussion area for your geographical area. You can find this site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@FilixTan003 Unfortunately you have posted in the Samsung US discussion area. To get relevant answers, you should post in the discussion area for your geographical area. You can find this site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/