JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21+ How to get Navigation bar after One UI 6.1?

(Topic created: a month ago)
aboki
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

The old Navi gesture is removed after updating to one UI 6.1 I have s21+

40 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
You need to Download the new Version of Navstar from inside of Goodlock
Open Goodlock
Scroll down to Navstar and install
Toggle On and Enable Extra Gestures Settings
Exit Goodlock
Open Phone Settings
Display
- Navigation Bar
- Select Swipe Gestures
- More Options-
- and select the 3 Swipe

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

aboki
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you. I got it fix
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Happy to help if you could please like and click the 3 dot menu and mark as solved plus Thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

user6FkH8f756R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you I had the same issue and this helped!!
0 Likes
aboki
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Welcome
0 Likes
Kaminoel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

This new update took away the option for the swipe up on the navigation bar. I geuinely want to throw my phone in the trash. I can not for the life of me stand the new navigation bar. And please do not tell me to switch to the new swipe bar. That is 10x worse. All I want is the swipe up option, where my bar is hidden and I can swipe up for the three different options. PLEASE fix this for me. This SIMPLE thing ruins my entire experience with my phone.

DeathLD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yess I'm not the only one
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Galaxy store> install goodlock by goodlock labs, which is the official 1st party samsung customization app> install navstar module> enable extra gesture settings and enable transparent hints if you want to have a gesture space without the visible hints.
You'll find the gesture settings have been restored under settings> display> navigation bar> more options> swipe from bottom

The running theory is google disallowed alternative gesture options out of the box in order to push circle to search and to make things more consistent cross device. Goodlock is samsungs customization dumping ground, so they just moved the good gestures there. It's worth checking it out for other stuff, modules like quickstar let you move the clock to the right side of the screen and tweak the notification and quick setting shades.
DeathLD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I really hope I can fine the three grey bars on the bottom screen that swipe up I miss that so much