Original topic:

Volte and wifi calling is not working in one UI4.O

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 05:40 AM)
userjvNFMLefSq
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I had bought galaxy S21 ultra from USA .Before updating to One UI4.O vlote and wifi service was working fine  with Jio netwrok career..but after updating  my phone to One UI4.O volte and wifi calling feature is removed from phone .Now I am unable to make and receive phone calls and sms on Jio network .I cant port my sim to other network operator because I have recharged my sim in advance for next one year. I bought this phone by spending so much money but my all money has been wasted .. please give an UPDATE TO FIX THIS ISSUE as soon as possible 

13 Replies
twbts_aa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I am facing the same problem. I think S21 Ultra US-based version has stopped supporting any other international SIMs. So this is clearly a bug, and I hope they will fix it soon.

USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

userjvNFMLefSq
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

The issue is not in beta ONe UI 4...its in stable One UI4.0.... please fix this by an updtae otherwise our phone is like a garbage

userjvNFMLefSq
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Sir we have updated samsung member app but our samsung log in credentials are for samsung India . then how can we  send error report to samsung USA.. We already posted in samsung member app India but notbody is listening their because this is USA variant unlocked for international use .. We also tweet and Dm @samsungMobileUS. .they dont even reply . we also approached samsung mobile developers by email but they are also not listening to us they told  that these bugs are out of their scope .. Please do the needful as soon as possible. Because this phone is garbage now after one UI 4.0 stable update beacuse we are not able to make and receive phone calls and sms In India .. Moreover 120 refresh rate is working as long as we keep our finger on screen . scrolling is very struttery even at 12hz .. Their is no difference between 120 hz and 60hz after one UI 4.0

Please do some for internatuonal consumers

usert6emev72LD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

yes - please do something about this issue @Samsung Team @USBetaModerator 

$1000 phone has become as good as a paperweight when travelling to india and other countries where Volte needed. 

0 Likes
AnshuKans
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
@USBetaModerator Any updatds on this?
0 Likes
Coolbean78
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I upgraded my Sprint sim card to a T-Mobile sim card and now when I go into the One UI 4 Beta of Samsung members it says "One UI Beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed."
0 Likes
AnshuKans
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
Same issue here. I was using US Unlocked version on Galaxy S21 Ultra with voLTE and wifi calling working perfectly fine. As soon as I updated to UI 4 beta and then to stable UI 4, both VOLTE and wifi calling option disappeared. My expensive phone is now an expensive paperweight. Samsung this is not acceptable and you need to fix this issue ASAP. How am I supposed to make and receive calls now?
0 Likes
userj6AEt6JcDD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

@USBetaModerator hundreds of users not able to use their phones. I hope someone is looking into this with high priority. very disappointing from Samsung. basic testing should have been done for such a big update.

0 Likes