JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Apps will not update after UI 6 update

(Topic created: 12-15-2023 11:51 AM)
LiquidTitanium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I just received the One UI 6.0 update from Samsung. Now I can't update any Google play store apps. I have done a force stop and cleared cache from google play store and Google play services. Any advice or help. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can certainly understand needing your apps to update. Since you have already tried force stopping and clearing the cache the next step I would try is backing up your device and doing a factory data reset. This is just going to reset anything that could have not pushed all the way through after the update. 

You can reset your device by going into the Settings > Backup and reset.
Tap on Factory data reset.
Tap on Reset Device.
Enter in your lock screen credentials and then tap on Continue.
Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Everything.

I hope this helps!

View solution in context

4 Replies
Satru
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Did you check in google setting - network preferences- app download- select over any network.
And setting - about - update play store.
0 Likes
LiquidTitanium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes, I checked for the Play Store update, and it said I was up to date. Also, everything is set to update over any network.
usersshkXuGlCw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can certainly understand needing your apps to update. Since you have already tried force stopping and clearing the cache the next step I would try is backing up your device and doing a factory data reset. This is just going to reset anything that could have not pushed all the way through after the update. 

You can reset your device by going into the Settings > Backup and reset.
Tap on Factory data reset.
Tap on Reset Device.
Enter in your lock screen credentials and then tap on Continue.
Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Everything.

I hope this helps!