JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Some apps are missing from the list of do Not disturb app exclusion list

(Topic created: 12-31-2023 07:59 AM)
HR47
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I want to use the do Not disturb function when I go to bed at night time. But there are certain apps such as the home security apps as well as the home fire alarm system and the water leak system that I want to include in exclusion list so even if my phone is in do not disturb mode, I will still get the notifications from these apps. One of the app is called X sense, which is a UK brand, I installed the app from the app store and the app is working fine but when I try to add this app in the exclusion list of do not disturb, the app is not visible. And I noticed few other apps are also not visible and do not disturb exclusion list. This app was installed directly from app store and not side loaded. I googled and I came across several post regarding this problem that not all apps are visible and do not disturb exclusion list. I hope Samsung will fix that as soon as possible

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out. I can certainly understand the inconvenience of not being able to add certain apps to the exclusion list for Do Not Disturb. If all the affected apps are not Samsung or default applications, and are third-party, you would need to contact those apps' developers for further assistance with regards to compatibility with DND. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out. I can certainly understand the inconvenience of not being able to add certain apps to the exclusion list for Do Not Disturb. If all the affected apps are not Samsung or default applications, and are third-party, you would need to contact those apps' developers for further assistance with regards to compatibility with DND. 

0 Likes