JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Constant Internet connection lost notification

(Topic created: 05-01-2023 04:51 PM)
Reedpetre
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

So since the new update, my phone will constantly give me an internet connection was lost notification. Then a few seconds later it'll say internet connection restored. It's only while on wifi and constantly switches back and forth. It's rather annoying. It's not the wifi because no one else in the house is having this problem. They all have I phones, I'm the only android. Anyone else have this problem? How do I fix it? Will there be another update to fix this? Thank you. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Reedpetre
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
So forgetting the wifi source and also changing bands was the fix. I had done everything else you spoke about except that. But it worked. So thank you.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Sprocket99
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
If you go to Android settings > connections > wifi then tap on the overflow menu (three dots) then on intelligent wifi. Something there might help you.

Also manually make sure all updates have been done from both Play Store and Samsung Store.

Internet connection lost can be from many things however and not necessarily the fault of the OS update as if needs fixing. Obviously, an OS update could but that doesn't mean it is.

It may be a good idea to get close to the wifi source, forget it on the phone, then set it up again and see if that helps. Reboot the phone as well.

There's some other things to look into this but they're advanced.
Solution
Reedpetre
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
So forgetting the wifi source and also changing bands was the fix. I had done everything else you spoke about except that. But it worked. So thank you.