JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Continuous software updates.

(Topic created: 01-07-2023 09:23 AM)
Tareq127
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I just got a s22 plus and it constantly software updates, even though it's up to date. How do I stop this from happening? If any has info, please help. 

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tisme2b
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
You will get all the updates until they are all caught up. Each update builds on the previous one. Because you just got it, you will have at least 10 updates before it's done.

View solution in context

10 Replies
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
I bought a refirbished A50 a couple of years ago and i had about 12 software updates in the span of 2 days. I got it to stop by just updating it over and over. I would recommend just letting it update over night until it stops.
Tareq127
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Appreciate the help.
0 Likes
Ranod Lak
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi... official updates always help to improve the overall stability and security of the device. Thus, it's better to install the all of pending updates. 

Tareq127
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks for the help.
0 Likes
Solution
Tisme2b
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
You will get all the updates until they are all caught up. Each update builds on the previous one. Because you just got it, you will have at least 10 updates before it's done.
Tareq127
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh, ok. Thanks for the info.
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes when I first got my s22 ultra it had 4 or 5 back to jack updates (I thought something was wrong) , it was just behind on several software updates and built up to Android 13 . It's totally normal what it's doing , let it just finish .
2023Mocha4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes, I too had this happen to me. It’s my first day having this awesome phone. I jumped ship from Apple. iPhones just aren’t what they use to be.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22

Idk but Samsung need better standby time on S22 and fix battery or not upgrading anymore go to iPhone 13. Need good battery .

0 Likes