JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to Change Ringtones

(Topic created: 09-21-2023 05:32 PM)
userwxZjkAUrSe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello everybody, so I got a question, it might sound silly lol but I have a Samsung s22 ultra and been wanting to change the ringtone on this phone other than the ones that come with the phone and wanted to buy a few for my favorite contacts but haven't been able to find out how to do it..can anyone help me with this ? I'd appreciate it

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
kerrid
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Download Zedge. Ringtones and notification tones are free. You can just download them and change the ringtone or notification for all contacts or assign them to specific contacts. Tons to choose from. I believe they have wallpaper, too.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
kerrid
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Download Zedge. Ringtones and notification tones are free. You can just download them and change the ringtone or notification for all contacts or assign them to specific contacts. Tons to choose from. I believe they have wallpaper, too.
userwxZjkAUrSe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Cool thanks for the fast response ! Now after I download this app and download everything I need...can I get rid of the app after ? Or will my ringtones disappear?
userwxZjkAUrSe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Just downloaded it. It works great so far. Downloaded a bunch of custom ringtones for different people, I appreciate it!
gobaysane
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
My galaxy z fold 3 hinge is cracked my phone is dead. What can I do
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
You can upload any 30 second mp3 file to the phone's Internal Storage/Ringtones file directory and use it as a ringtone.
userwxZjkAUrSe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Sweet, thanks man!
0 Likes