Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 07:47 AM)
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,307 Replies
Fixitplease
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I completely agree. This update is terrible. One of the worst ones IMO
Skeeda
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the same problems Mr_Khan smh. Yesterday they sent a security update and made it worse for my S22 Ultra. My screen keeps freezing now. And if I'm doing something on it and it freezes, there's no getting it back what I was working on. This upgrade is disastrous. It's like they sent a update that's not compatible with my phone and it's going haywire. How are you going to be a developer and dunno what works wit the phones. I feel like they sent a hack bug to get info.. SMH
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
You can get the video player in the bottom of the gallery again by unlocking gallery Labs and turning the feature on. It doesn't help the rest of your concerns, but it is a solution for that one1702836061174.jpg1702836061229.jpg1702836061252.jpg
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks, Ryan, for your help, but I don't understand why we have to be messing around with development-level settings to get what we already had, which was absolutely good. This UI update is more of a downgrade rather than an upgrade.
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks for providing this solution and the visuals!!!
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
No problem at all
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I've had it going on two weeks and it's been really good for me.
whatsername
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
is it that bad? what really changed? i have a14 5g and i havent gotten it yet and im wondering about it
0 Likes