JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Recording Blood Oxygen

(Topic created: 08-17-2022 07:01 AM)
saschats
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Although every other Samsung Health module allows us to manually enter/record results, the Blood Oxygen module does not.

Is this intentional, or should there be an option to enable manual recordings?

If no option, please add this as a feature request.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products

View solution in context

3 Replies
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

Seeing as how the S22 line of devices does not have an SPO2 sensor, how would you record this information?

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Take the reading with another device and then manually input it into Samsung Health for a record.   Seems like a good feature request to me. 

The only device that can automatically fill in that data is a Galaxy Watch 3- 5

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products