JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth not working for calls and audio at the same time

(Topic created: 03-16-2023 08:52 PM)
CheyL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
When I first got my phone everything was fine, but now when I connect my Bluetooth headphones, I can't hear any audio, I tried researching, doing the connect, reconnect, toggle settings, etc. But the only thing that works is I have to manually disconnect and select only audio, but then I can't use it for calls. And the moment I connect for calls, in the setting audio is on, but no audio sound comes out. Any advice? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CheyL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeaa when it happened to me, only once I was home and restarted it worked, I had to disconnect everything, make sure the Bluetooth was off then do it again. It's a pain when it randomly happens (it still happens every once in a while)

View solution in context

14 Replies
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
What kind of headphones do you have?
CheyL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I have airpods
0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
You don't get this in Blue tooth pageScreenshot_20230317_000055_Settings_1000008269_1679025655.jpgScreenshot_20230317_003410_Settings_1000008270_1679027650.jpg
0 Likes
CheyL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes I get that on my Bluetooth page. I placed in my original post that whenever both are highlighted, there is no audio, it will only work after disconnecting and reconnecting and only selecting audio
0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you try resetting your Airpods?
Ps. Why have Airpods on a Samsung phone?
0 Likes
CheyL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes, I've tried that, I've also restarted my phone. I was out at the time and tried again while I was home and now it seems to be working. And because I already have airpods
0 Likes
CareyAnn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine is doing the same thing
0 Likes
CareyAnn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I have Beat headphones
0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Do you have the Beats app on your phone?
0 Likes