Original topic:

Feedback on S23 series One UI 6.1 megathread

(Topic created: 03-29-2024 10:48 AM)
Options
Galaxy S23

Every since updating to this verson, The most significant features i use are circle to search and the lockscreen widgets. Some bugs: slow charging speed, crappy lockscreen widget animations. And slightly more battery drain. Fix this samsung.

244 Replies
userhG4K1Dfczr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I am getting stuff apps plus thst ate google store games and i dont want. Everytime u update i have more problems with phone.
0 Likes
Tekn0w
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Upgraded unlocked US S23 Ultra to 6.1 from 6.0. Killed my T-Mobile E-sim. Had to go to T-Mobile store to put a physical sim.
0 Likes
lloyd420
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you know that you can download an esim online without having to go to any store?
0 Likes
Tekn0w
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
How does your comment help the situation? Thank you.
0 Likes
lloyd420
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I can't do anything that samsung messed but I can atleast guide you to avoid making the same mistake of going to the store
0 Likes
Tekn0w
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
My point is what Samsung messed up I hope they notice. I know I didn't have to go to the store to get an esim. The ability to download an esim is irrelevant. It actually misleads Samsung to think that you solved the issue. Again, thank you for teaching me how to download an esim. Your approach in no way helps to solve the core issue
lloyd420
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
You are also not welcome
Tekn0w
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Lol. Thanks for not being helpful.
0 Likes
AED-s23Ultra
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23
Why are the icons so small? Is that a bug?
0 Likes