Original topic:

Feedback on S23 series One UI 6.1 megathread

(Topic created: 03-29-2024 10:48 AM)
Options
Galaxy S23

Every since updating to this verson, The most significant features i use are circle to search and the lockscreen widgets. Some bugs: slow charging speed, crappy lockscreen widget animations. And slightly more battery drain. Fix this samsung.

250 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
You need to have lockstar and Always on Display 8.7.99.11 updated to the newest version and you will adjust brightness inside of the lockstar now

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
COOL
0 Likes
NYColas57
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm gonna make this plain and simple, I want to see the vertical, edge screen clock face back as an option for the AOD or I'll be exploring other phone options. Yes, it's that important to me. That option is the only one worth having on as it is so complementary to the shape and style of my Galaxy S23 Ultra. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. This was an attempt to match the Apple iPhone 15, but the edge option sets samsung apart. Apple certainly isn't a company to follow in terms of modern design as their devices look like 1950s refrigerators. I don't understand the benefit of removing this option. Sure, I'm just one random customer and since the devs don't care, then my opinion doesn't matter.
SaeedDana
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I used to always use the dual clock style for two countries on alwaysonscreen, After the 6.1 update, I can no longer find these settings.

šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Inhocus
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I found having three country aod clocks extremely important ... I made sure S23 Ultra could do it before purchase ... bring it back!
stagger
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23
Check clock face in good lock
0 Likes
Hayesang
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
100% this! I've been using the verticle AOD for years. How does Samsung DE-customize their stuff? Are they trying to be like old school Apple? Ridiculous. And for those who keep saying "burn-in," it moved every time you locked the phone. Not an issue. Bring customization back!
userw7xknigYXg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Agreed! Bring it back!
Sam50
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Since this update I've been totally lost without the Aod features, I've done some searching and found an app called aoa on app store, downloaded that now I can set my own style clock and colour, set my own brightness and my edge lighting is back, give it a try, you won't be disappointed, I'm more than happy now I've sorted it myself šŸ˜€

mgrant281
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I 100% agree. Why remove this feature. It wasn't hurting anything and is my favorite display. Sleek and minimalist. The edge notifications were nice and differentiated from Apple and other cell phones.