Original topic:

I am having trouble with the samsung internet opening up all the time.

(Topic created: 04-13-2024 10:06 AM)
biscuit01
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
The sam samsung internet keeps opening on its own. I can be in the middle of an app and it will open. It started with the Beta version I uninstall it and it keeps opening anyway. What can be done.
4 Replies
AliWright
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I had something like that a while ago plus phone repeativly restarting..

I cleaned out alot of trash ,used files app,clean old stuff ,and it instantly stopped?
Idk if that helps but try,also go one by one in apps in settings and delete every apps cache,that's good to do anyway,your apps ,phone will run faster..

So what I'm saying is for me it was a overload,oh,also,on samsung internt,3 lines bottom rt corner,click settings,scroll to history,click on the "all time",hit erase..that's also something to do regularly, if u don't want all time,you have other options internet will work perfect!
Hope these help
biscuit01
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks I will try it
AliWright
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Your very welcome šŸ™‚
froto123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I had the same thing happen on my S23, so I went to the S24. After a system update, it immediately started of the S24. After too much run around, out of frustration, I did a factory rest. I kept my files, and the problem vanished. I believe it had to do with that particular update. However, the problem went away after the factory reset. Good Luck.