Original topic:

My phone is asking for a LOCK Screen Password?

(Topic created: 02-27-2024 09:27 AM)
Members_Q6VjP8L
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I don't ever remember setting password for phone just pin and fingerprint.  I've tried all the combinations I usually use but nothing.  I have lots of data that was unfortunately not backed up into clouds.  What can I do beside factory reset which will wipe out my data.  Basically unlock the phone without losing data or just get the data off.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  Pictures from 2016.  Samsung calendar that I didn't sync with my Google calendar so now I'm so lost.  PLEASE HELP ANYONE.  Samsung took the "UNLOCK" feature from SmartThings 

6 Replies
mojohead
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Same here. My S23 Ultra stopped accepting the screen password after regular software update. I've asked for help from the community here but my topic was deleted by the moderator or whoever administrates the forum. I don't want to do the hard reset because of data loss and seems Samsung doesn't want to help the legitimate and loyal owners of it's product. 

0 Likes
Members_Q6VjP8L
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I have photos from 2016 onwards that I cannot lose.  Yes I realize now about clouds and backing up data.  hard lesson to learn.  Anyone know of any backdoor or third party company that can retrieve this information.  

0 Likes
Members_Q6VjP8L
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Samsung technical support is one of the worst if not the worst.  They couldn't help me with any issues.  I finally resolved some through chat GPT.

0 Likes
JusssMee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Am I understanding you correctly, did u get you phone unlocked? Can you help me unlock my phone please. (Forgotten screen pattern. )
0 Likes
JusssMee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
What is chatGPT.
0 Likes
JusssMee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Can u help me . How did u unlock your phone??????? Please