JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New Navigation bar settings, swipe gestures removed, AOD

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
userAfEtZa4BFV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Why did they update this? Who asked for them to change the navigation bar gesture settings? Before you could just swipe up for the navigation bar gestures, up for home, up for back, up for all apps. 

Now they changed that to swiping left and right for back and all apps and up from home. The problem with that is swiping left on my phone while in an app like Facebook now confuses my phone and it doesn't know if I want to go back or swipe into a whole other area of the app I'm in. Also it doesn't even work good. I swipe right for back and it just closes everything. Lol I swipe left for all apps and it takes me to the home screen. This update sucks so bad. Tried to contact customer care and the guy tells me to reset app preferences. Now all my apps want me to update the settings when I open them . 

He tried to take remote control to reset my entire device smh 
119 Replies
sam169
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
My S23 updated last night and now my Always On Display customization is gone and that's not okay. I don't understand why they took this feature away. I did not even want the update my phone did it while I was sleeping, I just don't understand why they took this feature away.
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
LockStar on GoodLock can bring most AOD customizations back on your S23.
0 Likes
chas521
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Lockstar on Goodluck has done nothing to my AOD display on my S23. Still dark and nothing changed. Am I using wrong Goodluck or am I doing Lockstar wrong? Please link Goodluck and instructions for Lockstar. Thanks.
chas521
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Goodlock
0 Likes
jadde
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Please bring back the option to have the three sliding up lines at the very bottom of your screen for home, apps, and back. The actual buttons take up space on the screen and the new line in the middle is a pain to understand. Please add the option to have the lines again. 

Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Please check one of the MANY other posts on this topic for the solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
This ☝️every post is either about the Navigation Nar or AOD
Britany27
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
We all want this option back, and hopefully, samsungs next update will give it back to us.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
It is there if you search for the many many other posts about this you will find tge solution download the Good Lock App if you don't already have it then from within Good Lock download NavStar problem solved
Britany27
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I've tried that it doesn't solve the the problem. Even looking at all post. It doesn't give the 3 swipe gestures feature back.