Original topic:

S23 Ultra suffers after OneUI 6.1 and Galaxy AI update

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
InventingWheels
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello Community, 

I'm Siddhant and i own S23 ultra. Ive been facing issues right after the 6.1 UI update. The major issue being drastic reduction of battery performance until yesterday. My phone now barely stands upto 7-8 hours under normal usage like before. Yesterday, this event occured for the first time which caused me a near experience heart attack. My phone got froze and restarted abruptly while I was using basic apps like instagram and whatsapp. To identify that, I checked with the system updates and app updates but everything was up to date, system cache was already wiped from boot menu. Did anyone faced the same issue? What could be the root for that problem? 
Please help me if anyone could @LongHiker @GaryB82. Being an engineer, I tried everything but couldnt find any solution

Thanks in advance.
6 Replies
Rosiesue
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I have been trying for days and I believe it's AI giving me the advice I am so disgusted I want to get rid of this phone and get a new one by this point. I think it came from updating any updates they sent me at all
Member23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Everytime.its a bot, you can tell if you say a curse word. It will reply the same every time
0 Likes
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
From the hundreds of posts that are on this board regarding this issue, at this time there is no fix until Samsung releases a new update.
InventingWheels
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah I too believe I checked with samsung and subreddits, but couldnt find any. Waiting for the update!
taxsucks
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Skynet has become self aware
0 Likes
CACSHEP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes
0 Likes