Original topic:

S23+

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Fossilcaf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Hi you all. I have a s23+ and I have to tell you that this is the biggest P.O.S. phone I have ever used. This will be the last Samsung phone I will ever buy. When you have to enter a passcode just to restart the f_cking thing something is wrong and on top of everything else, don't try to do anything back to back, it will slow you down to where you have to restart it, again.
I used to love my Samsung phone's, then I got started on the one plus phones and have never looked back. So now that T-Mobile only sells the low end one plus phones now, I'm stuck with this P.O.S.
Also, what's up with the s24's using A I? What is wrong with you people? Are you too afraid to think for yourselves?

5 Replies
Maryne
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I think that is called security, I imagine you can turn that feature off, but if you lose.your phone, good luck. As for the AI, you don't have to use it. You can think for yourself instead.
LouisvilleHugger
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine has been hacked and no one will help me.
0 Likes
07peace
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I just got a Samsung G22 and can't get back into my FB. It keeps saying a new code was texted to me. I've now tried over 20 times without receiving a code. If I start over with a new password, I'm more than positive that I'll lose everything I've saved. It's been very frustrating. I've never had such a hassle. Even the rep at AT & T couldn't help me and was also confused. Has anyone ever gone through this much frustration?
userqEUYUD8mwh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I just used my Google account to sign in to fb, then reset my fb password. Then, I deleted fb from being able to use Google to sign in anymore.
AshleyPersinger
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

The same happened to me, it is frustrating.

0 Likes