Original topic:

S23+ camera is way too lousy and makes too much noise

(Topic created: 03-06-2024 01:40 AM)
nejoo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Just bought a 2nd hand s23+, everything is super good, battery is the best among all the Samsung phone I ever used.

But, there is always a but! How come the camera is so bad. Too much noise, so so so much noise. How come? This is among the best S-series Samsung ever produce in the past 10 years.

I bought the s23+ online, this is used phone with back cover cracked, so I m very sad and think the noise is due to cracked back cover, it's should be dropped on floor and caused camera malfunction.

I just can't believe a flagship smartphone like the s23 can produce such a lousy full of noise photos. I was mad. I used to shot with dslr so I have a little bit of knowledge about photography, how can the s23+ take such a lousy image result. My previous Samsung A53 and S21+ are still better than that.

I just called Samsung care centre today and ask for checking. They replied that need to put the phone there for 3 working days. So I put it on hold.

So I Google search only and see if any page and website mention about the s23+ noise issue. And **bleep** yeah, I got this s23 reddit page posted by 3f55nc. Wow... I'm not alone. So I guess I no need to go care centre to double check with my phone camera.

Hi 3f55nc, I got you, I knew your feeling. This is flagship phone but we received low end phone image quality. Come on Samsung. By the way, so you have any solution for this noise problem beside the Camera Assistant? Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Reply
jennis23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Its not just your phone. The S23 has a horrible camera. I just purchased a used S10 for the camera because my s23 that I purchased new a year ago is so terrible. It is like night and day. The S10 has beautiful photos.
0 Likes