JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestion for Call Text

(Topic created: 04-06-2024 02:09 AM)
Shacc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Can the personal assistant either sound like they're your assistant answering the phone or can we make it to where we care capable to change the script for the assistant?
I think the second way will benefit the entirety of Samsung users 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello Shacc,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

5 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Excellent suggestions! I'm sure Samsung is carefully considering all the useful applications of combining Bixby (if I understood your post correctly) and Text calling with the new Galaxy AI. Personally, I can't wait for all the exciting changes they have planned! I doubt we will ever be able to edit the assistant or call text script though, but it's an interesting idea nonetheless! šŸ™‚
BlueSkies
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I like this suggestion and hopefully the new AI would help with it
_r3v3rzr_
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
hi Shacc. this is definitely a good inquiry, & just the same for potential benefits.

could i ask u 2 please clarify what ur preferred workflow would be, for u to make this beneficial ? it's me that's a bit dumb **bleep** here -- exactly what would u like it to do once it interrupts the connx (or 'answers' the phone 4u). ??

thanks 4 ur post, creative, oob thinking, love that hish !! - /; >
0 Likes
Shacc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Can you rephrase that second paragraph
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello Shacc,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.