JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't stop Samsung Pay from loading

(Topic created: 05-03-2023 09:40 PM)
Rbuck22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung Pay has hijacked my watch and I can't stop it from wanting to load.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello Rbuck22, thank you for posting and welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand  Samsung Pay will not stop loading on your Galaxy watch. To fix the problem, try restarting your watch and phone, and check for updates. Uninstall the app if issues persist, but it may be necessary to reset the watch. 
Try these Troubleshooting steps: 

1. Close the app on your watch by going to Apps screen, tap recents, swipe all the way left and tap Close all. 
2. Open Galaxy Wearable app on your phone and tap Apps, Tap App info, select the Samsung Pay app, and then tap Foce Stop. Check to see if this has solved the issue on your watch. 
3. If that did not help, Reboot your watch. On your watch Press and hold the Home key and Back key at the same time until Rebooting displays. 
4. Reset your watch.
Swipe to and tap General, then tap Reset, and then tap Reset again to confirm.( if you reset, all personal information will be erased from your watch) please back up your unit prior to this. 
5. If you are still having issues I recommend service. 
 As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Please review this link with troubleshooting steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003174/#close-and-force-stop-the-app

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Flea1970
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Having the same issue
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello Rbuck22, thank you for posting and welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand  Samsung Pay will not stop loading on your Galaxy watch. To fix the problem, try restarting your watch and phone, and check for updates. Uninstall the app if issues persist, but it may be necessary to reset the watch. 
Try these Troubleshooting steps: 

1. Close the app on your watch by going to Apps screen, tap recents, swipe all the way left and tap Close all. 
2. Open Galaxy Wearable app on your phone and tap Apps, Tap App info, select the Samsung Pay app, and then tap Foce Stop. Check to see if this has solved the issue on your watch. 
3. If that did not help, Reboot your watch. On your watch Press and hold the Home key and Back key at the same time until Rebooting displays. 
4. Reset your watch.
Swipe to and tap General, then tap Reset, and then tap Reset again to confirm.( if you reset, all personal information will be erased from your watch) please back up your unit prior to this. 
5. If you are still having issues I recommend service. 
 As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Please review this link with troubleshooting steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003174/#close-and-force-stop-the-app

0 Likes