JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: Is it possible to have the watch screen be oriented vertically instead of horizontally?

(Topic created: a month ago)
Rookie48532
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is it possible to have the watch screen be oriented vertically instead of horizontally?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you Rookie48532, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. As @GaryB82 stated, this feature isn't available for the watch. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry, but no, that's not possible on the watches

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Rookie48532
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
That would be awesome if it was!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you Rookie48532, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. As @GaryB82 stated, this feature isn't available for the watch. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes