Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Isn't finding updates on international watch

(Topic created: 07-18-2022 01:32 PM)
user2amR1x0xt8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

I pre-ordered my Galaxy Watch 4 about a year ago and everything was working well.

Late 2021 I realised I missed a handfull of updates. I checked the update settings, nothing. I Factory-Reset the watch, nothing. I went to my nearby Samusng Service. I gave the my watch for about 30. Guess what? They factory-reset it and nothing. I do the same thing a few days later, again nothing. I alredy start seeing even more updates coming, still stuck on the old versiion. I have a friend or 2 who got their Watch 4 a few months ago in 2021, both have One Ui Watch 4.0/4.5 . I have searched the entire internet, but nothing. Anyone have a solution? Please?

Huge thanks to                                                                                                                 anyone with a solution

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch

If your unable try to go to your local Samsung store and check if that could update it in-house.

0 Likes
user2amR1x0xt8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I will try to do that when i can, Thanks for now.

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your watch not properly updating after taking it to your local Samsung service center. I would be happy to look into this further for you. In order to find the best possible resolution, can you please provide me with your full model number, baseband version, Bluetooth or LTE, what type of device your watch is paired with, are you checking for updates through the Galaxy wearables app, the Android version on device, and your service provider?

0 Likes
user2amR1x0xt8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello and sure. 

Here's the data:

Model Nr.:  SM-R865F

Baseband: LTE

The watch is paired to my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

Yes, I am checking for updates using the Galaxy Wearable App.

Android Version: 11

Service Provider: Vodafone RO

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html