JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4Classic - Sleep Mode will not turn off since new modes!

(Topic created: 11-12-2023 02:55 AM)
Razorwindmo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Alright, I have the Galaxy Watch4 Classic. I am P.O. at the recent update to the Galaxy Wearable app.

I have the sleep mode set up and enabled. Samsung made the app from ease of use to a nightmare! The stupidity of Modes disabled the turnoff sleep mode on the watch face. I can tap "Turn Off Sleep Mode" when the watch screen is active 15 times and going but, IT WILL NOT TURN OFF! I now have to use the phone to turn sleep mode off manually.

11 Replies
medelste
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just came to say that for the past couple of weeks, on my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic:

#1. I have not been able to turn off Sleep Mode on the watch. The Icon always appears at the top of my watch face and when I go into watch settings (on the watch), and press "Turn Off", it ignores my instruction and keeps Sleep Mode on. I've also messed with as many phone-based  settings I could find, and yet it still remains on 24/7.

#2. Despite #1, my watch has been waking me several times a night by lighting up its watch face during my movement.

If Sleep Mode is going to force itself to always be on, at least work correctly and not wake up the screen at night!

0 Likes
Solution
Razorwindmo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

OK, everyone. I just figured out the issue.

I always turn my phone off at night then set my Do Not Disturb and Sleep on my watch as I go to bed. I randomly forget to turn these off BEFORE I turn the phone on. This is why Sleep mode will not turn off.

FIX; Turn your phones off then turn all modes off on the watch!!!