JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear S2 won't sync with steps with S21 FE

(Topic created: 07-04-2022 07:49 PM)
jgriffith
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

My galaxy watch won't sink the steps that I take on my watch and on my phone together

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your steps not syncing between your Gear S2 and your Galaxy S21 FE and would be happy to look into this further for you. If your Samsung Health data isn't syncing automatically between your watch and phone, you should check your network connection and make sure the app is updated. If your watch was set up without a phone, then your most recent activity is stored only on the watch and you will not be able to view it on your phone.  Give this link a try for troubleshooting steps for Samsung Health data not syncing: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003270/

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 as your watch is out of warranty for further troubleshooting options.

View solution in context

11 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sync*
jgriffith
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks for the spell check
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
No problem....Do you have the Galaxy Wearable and the Samsung Health app downloaded?
jgriffith
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Which watch? What phone?
jgriffith
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Gear 2 2015 model and s21 FE
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
If I remember correctly, Gear 2 is Bluetooth only, no LTE connectivity.

So long as your watch and phone are connected via Bluetooth during the activity, the phone should be comparing the data from both devices and arrive at a consensus for both to display.

If this is not happening, please check the permissions for both the watch and the phone.
jgriffith
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did and it still doesn't sync my steps
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm sorry. I don't know what more to tell you.

Did you do a web search and YouTube search regarding your issue?
0 Likes