JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I ensure how the Galaxy Wearable the app of Galaxy Watch 42mm auto backup mechanism work?

(Topic created: 12-22-2023 11:51 PM)
KC_20CY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi there,

As the thread title described, I can only imagine that I will know how the aforementioned mechanism will work when I lost my watch and find a new one and I get the backup to work, but, other than that, is there a way I can ensure how it work?  I mean, there is no backup file list or back database that I can check and ensure the mechanism works fine.  I will appreciate if someone shed some light about the issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
@KC_20CY From what I can see, yours is an older version of the wear app. In any case, using your version, to check the backup, click on restore. It will then show you when your last backup was done. Then cancel/back out of the restore. I would suggest updating your wear app, as the latest version should look like the one smithint showed you.

View solution in context

12 Replies
Smithint
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
When your watch does a backup it backs up to your Samsung account and when it backs up you will see the icon in the left hand corner of the phone and when it's done it will go away. And you can check in the wearable app to see when it backed up.
0 Likes
KC_20CY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Do you mind attach a screenshot and show me where I can check the backup file in my wearable app?  The reason I came here and made a post is that I did not find one, plus I already specified that in my original post.

0 Likes
Smithint
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Here you go1703513158492.jpg
0 Likes
KC_20CY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have different UI with most updated wearable app, I am wondering how this happen.

Screenshot_20231225_231311.jpg

0 Likes
Smithint
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
That was a screenshot of wearable app layout on a S23U unlocked At&t
0 Likes
KC_20CY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

How does S23U unlocked At&t relates Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm?

0 Likes
Smithint
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the watch 5 and this is what it looks like on my phone
0 Likes
KC_20CY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Well, what you shared are misleading.

0 Likes
Tkwtampabay
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
No it's not I have the S22 and that's what It looks like..
0 Likes