Original topic:

Persistent Error 4001 on Galaxy Watch 4 While Setting Up eSIM

(Topic created: 01-21-2024 03:43 PM)
ujjwalverma8004
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello Community,

I am reaching out because I have encountered a persistent issue with my Galaxy Watch 4 (Model number A063, SM-R875F). Every time I attempt to add a plan for my eSIM, I receive an error code: 4001.

Here are the details of my device and the error:

• Model Number: A063 (Phone), SM-R875F (Watch)
  • Watch EID: 89043051202200005221001080411532
  • Galaxy Wearable Version: 2.2.57.23102461, 2.2.11.24010251
  • Software Version: R875FXXU1HWL1

Despite multiple attempts to resolve this issue by resetting the watch and reinstalling the Galaxy Wearables app, the problem persists. All permissions have been granted to the app as well.

Currently, I am unable to use LTE on my Galaxy Watch 4 LTE version and it’s quite frustrating as I am using Jio prepaid.

Any assistance or guidance from fellow community members or Samsung support would be greatly appreciated in resolving this matter promptly.

Thank you in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
ujjwalverma8004
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-22 at 05.02.53_91bb1d4d.jpg

Image for Justification

KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
What is your carrier for the watch?
0 Likes
Ravi Rami
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same problem in realme 8s 5g phone

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Problem 4001

If you encounter an error while activating your Samsung Galaxy Watch, please touch the Device Info button on the error message screen to display the corresponding error code. Once you have the code, please follow the subsequent steps below to resolve the issue.

Step 1: Go to Apps > Settings > Apps > More Options menu.

Step 2: Touch Show system apps > Permissions.

Step 3: Touch the slider to turn the permission on.

Step 4: Once the SIM card has been inserted, restart the phone and ensure that it is connected to a mobile network.
0 Likes
ujjwalverma8004
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Already tried

Not working

mehulsinha99
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am also facing the same issue.