JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Persistent app notifications missing for media controls???

(Topic created: 09-08-2023 02:58 PM)
Blackorican
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just received the one ui5 update for my galaxy watch 5 pro and noticed that when playing music on my phone the little music note is no longer showing on my watch so I can change songs quickly. Is this supposed to have been removed or is it now a new permission needed? Any help will be appreciated this is very useful to me.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of having the little music note notification available when listening to music and I would be happy to look into this further for you. The first step I would recommend is to make sure the Media Control notifications are turned on: Go to the wearables app > watch settings > toggle on show media controls

If you have tried that and are still experiencing these symptoms, the next step would be to reset the watch. Give this link a try for steps to properly reset your watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend remote support. This will allow our customer service team to remote into your device and check your settings. Please reach out to them directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of having the little music note notification available when listening to music and I would be happy to look into this further for you. The first step I would recommend is to make sure the Media Control notifications are turned on: Go to the wearables app > watch settings > toggle on show media controls

If you have tried that and are still experiencing these symptoms, the next step would be to reset the watch. Give this link a try for steps to properly reset your watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend remote support. This will allow our customer service team to remote into your device and check your settings. Please reach out to them directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

0 Likes