JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wear OS Not Showing Watch 6/It's Setup!

(Topic created: 02-14-2024 09:07 AM)
Jewelsbytrish
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Wear OS app is not showing my new Watch 6! I set up the new watch last night. I woke up this morning & needed to turn off alarm notifications on the watch. When I open the Wear OS app, it will not show the Watch 6. The watch works fine!  I can get text messages, the time, etc. When I open the Wear OS app, it spins & spins & wants me to set up a new watch! My custom tile with my dog's face is even still on the watch! I do not understand. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

You don't use the Wear OS app for the Watch 6 you use the Galaxy Wearable app for the 6

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

You don't use the Wear OS app for the Watch 6 you use the Galaxy Wearable app for the 6

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Jewelsbytrish
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Gahhh, thank you! No wonder I was still getting messages-haha. Deleting the old app. šŸ™‚

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch
Your welcome I don't know of any Galaxy watches that have used the Wear app. Plus can you please mark as solved thanks 3 dots in the comment

0 Likes
Jewelsbytrish
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

My old one used that app; it was several years old. Marking as solved. 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch

Strange I've had all of the Watches and I've always only used the Galaxy Wearable app 

0 Likes