JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Extend the Timer notification

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 03:39 PM)
Barnsworth
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello all.  New zflip5 here coming from a apple iPhone pro 13.  Happy so far with the phone but I need a little help with the timer.  I set a timer for say 10 minutes, it counts down and gives one ring to whatever sound I have chosen.  I mean if your'e not right on the phone you can miss it.  My iPhone timer rang until I shut it off.

Is there any setting (I've searched to no avail) to have a continuous sound until I turn it off?  I'd like to be able to walk away from the phone without fearing I'm going to miss the timer going off.

Thanks for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barnsworth
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Hello. Sorry for the late reply. I figured it out. It was "operator error" I wasn't going into the app itself to set the notification sound. 🙄

Thanks though for your reply!

View solution in context

3 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hello there! 🙂 What version of the clock app do you have? I just set a timer and mine has been going off for well over 2 minutes. 

0 Likes
Solution
Barnsworth
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Hello. Sorry for the late reply. I figured it out. It was "operator error" I wasn't going into the app itself to set the notification sound. 🙄

Thanks though for your reply!
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

If you have any other concerns, or questions, feel free to reach out here! Glad all is working properly! 😄