JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Amazon Music App Questions

(Topic created: 05-03-2023 06:13 PM)
ThatSteveGuy
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I love the quality of my television, but the apps are disappointing. Some I would expect to find are not there, and others, like the Amazon Music App, don’t include all of the functionality. Does anyone know if there are plans to include X-Ray (live lyrics) in the Amazon Music App?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi @ThatSteveGuy! Unfortunately, we are unable to speculate when Amazon will add these additional features to the application.  You would need to reach out to Amazon directly, but I have added a feedback tag to this conversation so that our dedicated teams will at the very least see that that is of interest.  You never know what they may be able to accomplish if they know there's interest!

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Get a Fire Stick 4K Max, Samsung TV apps are no good. Takes too long for updates!

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi @ThatSteveGuy! Unfortunately, we are unable to speculate when Amazon will add these additional features to the application.  You would need to reach out to Amazon directly, but I have added a feedback tag to this conversation so that our dedicated teams will at the very least see that that is of interest.  You never know what they may be able to accomplish if they know there's interest!

0 Likes