JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Samsung tv fades out and restarts

(Topic created: 02-08-2024 12:23 AM)
philp
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I have had a Samsung TV model UA55TU8500USMZ for 3 years. After a year of using it, it started restarting on its own. So I turned it off for 3 days and later it worked fine. It happened again. A few months later and I did the same thing and it fixed itself.

Now the problem is that the TV turns on, the smart tv logo comes up. It Goes to the last opened app for a second and then the screens fades out and it restarts. It keeps on repeating this no matter how long I keep it on or do the 1 min power cycle even keeping it off for 2 weeks. I turned off all auto functions when it worked as I was advised to do so on the internet.

I am trying to hard reset but the TV won't turn on at all. I can't even access the Samsung secret menu cos the screen just fades out and the TV restarts.

Can someone help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html