JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q60C Channel Guide Not Working

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Bill_Gast
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Just purchased a Q60C television and Q600C soundbar, pairing them via HDMI eARC.  System is configured to utilize WOW Cable as our service provider, and does allow for the viewing of channels.

However, the tv instructions say that pressing and holding the channel up/down button is supposed to bring up the channel guide, but the only response I get to this button press is a scrolling "eARC" in the Q600C display screen.  No channel guide.  I've reverified the WOW Cable service provider setup several times, but have been unsuccessful in finding out how to bring up the channel guide.

Can anyone provide any guidance on how to gain access to the channel guide in this situation?

Respectfully.

2 Replies
Solution
Bill_Gast
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Just found my own answer in a tech support chat with WOW Cable.  WOW Cable is exiting the Cable TV market, shifting their customers to Youtube TV.  As for the Cable Channel Guide, they have terminated that service across their markets and are now working to terminate their Cable TV service one market at a time.

I may very well end up using Youtube TV, but I sure as !@#$ won't be paying for it thru WOW Cable.  Just the perfect incentive I need to switch to AT&T Fiber for my internet as well.

Heads up to anyone else that still has WOW (Wide Open West) Cable Service.

Respectfully.

SammieG
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
Thanks for the heads up!