JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q850T Soundbar and Alexa Speaker Group

(Topic created: 04-11-2021 04:23 PM)
JeffD7
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I have my Q850T soundbar connected to my Amazon Alexa account. I can stream music to the soundbar, but I’m not able to add it to a speaker group to have whole home music. It seems this would be pretty simple using the API from Amazon. On firmware version 1019.5. Are the plans to add speaker group support?

I will say the 1019.5 firmware has better streaming support for music, although I still get periodic drop outs. But much better than firmware 1017.5. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello Jeff. Thank you so much for the feedback! We're unable to speculate future updates or features that could be added, but we do find this to be a great idea. We'll tag your post as feedback to be reviewed by our engineers. 🙂 Thank you for being part of the Community! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello Jeff. Thank you so much for the feedback! We're unable to speculate future updates or features that could be added, but we do find this to be a great idea. We'll tag your post as feedback to be reviewed by our engineers. 🙂 Thank you for being part of the Community! 

0 Likes