JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Troubleshooting Steps for Dishwasher LC Error

(Topic created: 01-25-2024 11:35 PM)
Jon11
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a Samsung Dishwasher DW60M6040SS which has the LC Error for the last 3 days or so.

What are the troubleshooting steps to address this issue?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there! When the dishwasher shows that error code, it's indicating that a leak is happening somewhere or the sensor for leaks is wet. Please check your floor around the dishwasher, as well as verify that the inside of it is completely dry. If you live in a humid area, the sensor for the dishwasher may be a bit wonky.  I also suggest flipping your circuit breaker off (since unplugging a dishwasher can be hard or sometimes impossible) for a few minutes. If you've had a power outage, or extreme temperatures lately, that could also have caused the dishwasher to think there's a leak somewhere. In the event that the error code doesn't go away, the dishwasher will need service. 

Here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.

- If you're within the one-year warranty, you can private message one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service set up. 

- If you're OUT of warranty, use the following link to locate a service center in your area:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

-If your product was purchased outside the US, you will need to contact Samsung in your country for further assistance: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
MorgyBear
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I joined this app to address the issues I've been trying to resolve with my brand-new Samsung dishwasher. I have yet to return an entire load to the cupboard clean. There seems to be no way of getting everything clean in one cycle. Also, the racks are stupid, and my dishes don't quite fit in the slots. To me, this is imperative to the process. My old dishwasher works 100 % better in every way, but the PG&E guy tripped over the door and bent things badly. Even so, I had adapted it with a DOOR-stop, which still outshined my $1,000 Samsung. Yet it's over ten years old! SMH
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there! When the dishwasher shows that error code, it's indicating that a leak is happening somewhere or the sensor for leaks is wet. Please check your floor around the dishwasher, as well as verify that the inside of it is completely dry. If you live in a humid area, the sensor for the dishwasher may be a bit wonky.  I also suggest flipping your circuit breaker off (since unplugging a dishwasher can be hard or sometimes impossible) for a few minutes. If you've had a power outage, or extreme temperatures lately, that could also have caused the dishwasher to think there's a leak somewhere. In the event that the error code doesn't go away, the dishwasher will need service. 

Here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.

- If you're within the one-year warranty, you can private message one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service set up. 

- If you're OUT of warranty, use the following link to locate a service center in your area:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

-If your product was purchased outside the US, you will need to contact Samsung in your country for further assistance: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

0 Likes