JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ne63t8111ss smart control keeps disconnecting

(Topic created: 11-24-2023 01:10 PM)
user2WzYc9cLzM
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

ne63t8111ss oven supposedly has smart control from the app, but it keeps disconnecting all the time.  This feature was one of the main reasons for choosing this oven versus a different manufacturer.  If it was a bug introduced in an update, it urgently needs to be fixed.  I can tolerate the obnoxious over-sensitivity of the control panel and knobs, by removing the knobs and locking the oven, but having to hike back over to the annoying thing just to adjust it is not tolerable. 

If this was done deliberately or never gets fixed, I will not be buying Samsung appliances in the future due to their ignoring such usability problems. 

By the way, my Amana refrigerator is 28 years old and has never given me any annoyance.  I expect it will need replacing fairly soon, and my experience with the Samsung oven definitely will impact my choice of manufacturer when buying a new refrigerator.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there! I can certainly understand how frustrating it is for your range to continuously disconnect from your phone app and am delighted to assist you! Here's a link that explains what all can be done with the Smart control and it indicates why it'll disconnect: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049148/. 

If the link is not helpful, I recommend going to the Smart Things Community or contacting their department directly at 866-813-2404 for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there! I can certainly understand how frustrating it is for your range to continuously disconnect from your phone app and am delighted to assist you! Here's a link that explains what all can be done with the Smart control and it indicates why it'll disconnect: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049148/. 

If the link is not helpful, I recommend going to the Smart Things Community or contacting their department directly at 866-813-2404 for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.