Original topic:

Odyssey g5 blank screen

(Topic created: 03-29-2024 01:55 PM)
Vrody
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have recently tried to turn on my monitor and it just showed a gray screen and I cannot control it from the bottom button. Please help thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If the previous user's information does not help then service would be required. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
ddaniel51
Sun
Options
Monitors and Memory

Is it connected to a computer?

Is the computer turned on?

Did you try rebooting the computer?

Did you try unplugging the monitor from power and plugging it in again?

0 Likes
owall
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Have you tried other cables to rule those out as an issue? If so the monitor might not work at that refresh rate. I know it sounds stupid but I got a viewsonic vx2758-2kp-mhd after seeing hardware unboxed say it was good and it wouldn't run over 120hz without flickering really bad or no display on it at all

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If the previous user's information does not help then service would be required. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

0 Likes