Monitors and Memory

First Name : Hitesh 

Last Name : <hidden>

Contact Number : <hidden> 

Customer ID : <hidden>

Complaint Number : 4385102984

Product Model Number : SAMSUNG LS57CG950

Address : <hidden>
Please describe your query : sir i bought samsung odyssey 57 inch neo monitor on 25 th of december 2023 few days after on January 5th 2024 it suddenly stopped working even there is no power in monitor and it stopped turning on , a samsung engineer visited me and declared it dead so i told him to Kindly give me replacement then he called me back sameday and asking me to take refund please solve this issue as soon as possible because it invested my 2 lakh ruppees on this samsung monitor i don’t need a refund i needed a replacement its even not 10 days and it failed and declared dead. Its very serious issue and major quality issue i am getting in samsung most premium monitor segment.
please kindly solve this problem on priority basis. Im really facing this type of bad experience after purchasing a samsung product and no one from samsung service center is helping to solve the issue they are forcing me to take refund sir i clearly need a replacement of my product in any case 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html